The fact that the unemployment problem is a problem which could adversely impact economic activity of society, both in the production, distribution, and consumption. Therefore, efforts should be made to tackle unemployment continuously. As for the ways to cope with unemployment, among others, as follows.
Expanding employment opportunities, to create new jobs, both in the fields of agriculture, industry, trade, and services.
- Improving the quality of education, so that graduates are ready-made to be skilled workers.
- Improving the quality of labor, by providing vocational education through formal and non-formal education.
- Provides an opportunity to work abroad, through the distribution of Indonesian Workers (TKI).
- Encourage the growth of businesses or household industry.
- Giving the role of family planning to reduce population growth