WARTA MUSIK BARAT

SELAMAT DATANG DI WARTA MUSIK BARAT

warta ilmu tambah oye photo banner2_zps0f81f75a.gif
You should listen to this song first ... for the services of the Mother (Muara Kasih Bunda) Download


   A    N
  1. Againts all odds - phil collins
  2. Arthurs theme - cristopher 
  3. At the beginning - Richard max & donna
  4. All at once - Whithney 
  5. All Time high - Aita coolidge
  6. Amayodori - Mayumi itsuwa 
  7. As Long As You Love-Backstreet 
  1. lagu 
  2. lagu
  3. lagu
  4. lagu
  5. lagu 
  6. lagu
       B    O
    1. Back to You - Boby caldwell
    2. Beatiful love song - debbie
    3. Back Street Boys - drowning 
    4. Because you loved - celine dion 
    5. You needed me - boy zone 
    6. Big big world - Emilia 
    7. Buffalo soldier 
    8. Baby I love Your way
    9. Back To You-Bryan Adam 
    10. Bryan Adam-Cloud number 9 
    11. Bryan Adam-Summer of 69 
    1. Oh Carolina
    2. lagu 2
    3. lagu
    4. lagu
    5. lagu 
    6. lagu 




       C    P
    1. Cherry red - bee gees 
    2. Cireumstance - maywood
    3. Carried away - Olivia 
    4. Cloose to you - Trixx 
    5. Could you be loved
    6. Could I Have This Kiss 
    1. Promise me - Beverly
    2. Please don't you go - The sunsine 
    3. People every day 
    4. lagu
    5.  
       D    Q
    1. Darling i Love You-classic
    2. Don't wanna lose you - Gloria 
    3. Don't turn arroud 
    4. Dubbe good to me 
    5. Don't Let it End-Jhon Chiu 
    1. lagu 1
    2. lagu 


       E    R
    1. Englishman in new york 
    2. Endlees Love
    3.  
    1. Right here waiting - Richard M
    2. Red red win 
    3. Reality-Richard 
       F    S
    1. From this moment - Shania
    2. First Love - Nikita
    3. Forever and ever - Denis Rous 
    4. Forever to night - peter catera 
    5. Forever To night 

    1. Sanfrasisco - Scoot
    2. sealed with a kiss - Brian Ha
    3. Some guy all the luck
    4. Sweet
    5. Something Stupid-Robbie wil 
    6. Sometimes Love Just Aint 
    7. Starting Over Again-Natalie 
       G    T
    1. Groovy kind of love - Phill co
    2. Good by - Air Suply
    3. Gimmi hope joana
    4. lagu
    5. lagu
    6. lagu
    7. lagu
    8. lagu 
    9. lagu
    10. lagu
    1. 25 five minutes - Michael L
    2. The distance - Evan and Jaron 
    3. Trust in me - Sandra Remember 
    4. The gift - Jim brickman 
    5. True colour - Cindy Louper
    6. Take my breath away - Berlin 
    7. The power of love - Laura B 
    8. The power of love - Celindion
    9. Trust in me - Sandra remember 
    10. Tears on my pillow - Hylie M 
    11. The heart Won't Lie-Rebba 
    12. The Way of Love-Hadad Alwi 
       H    U
    1. Hoe deep is your love
    2. Hilling me sofly with his 
    3. Hoe Deep is you love-Take T 
    1. Unchained melody-Rightteons
    2. lagu 
    3.  
       I    V
    1. I will here 4 you-Michael
    2. In my dream - Reo speed
    3. I'd finnaly found someone
    4. I can see clearly now 
    5. I'll Rember You-Atlastic S 
    6. It's Hard to say Goodbye 
    7. I've Never Been To Me-Charle 
    8. I'm missing you-Meja 
    9. In Your Eyes 
    1. Vincent - don mean
    2. lagu 2
    3. lagu 




       J    W
    1. Just For You-Richard Coccia
    2. lagu 2
    3. lagu 
    4.  
    1. When a man love a women - michael Bolton
    2. When you tell me that you 
    3. Were all alone - Aita Cooolid
    4. Wild world 
       K    X
    1. Killing me softly wiith his
    2. Kingston town 
    1. lagu 1
    2.  
       L    Y
    1. Let the curtain-cheryl mene
    2. Lucky - Mraz Jason  
    3. Love to Love you baby - Donna
    4. Lose in your eyes - Debbie G
    5. Love is my Life-Avan Lous
    6. Love is All Arround-Wed Wed
    1. Yo te Amo - Chayane
    2. You'll be in my heart - Trac 
    3. Yerterday once more - Carpenter 
    4. You Are - Dolly Parton
    5. You need me - Boyzone 
    6. Yes you do - Maureen kelly 
       M    Z
    1. Mraz Jason - Lucky
    2. My melody D'amor - Classic
    3. My Heart will Go On-Kenny G 
    4. M2M-The Day You went Away 
    5. M2M-Pretty Boy 
    1. lagu 1
    2. lagu 



    0 komentar:

    Memuat...
    Loading...
    Check Google Page Rank